Tomball ISD LINK is a parent communication tool, developed specifically for parents, that enables them to manage their children's academic records.
Tomball ISD LINK provides:
- Limited Open Enrollment
- New Student Enrollment
- Annual Enrollment
- Affidavits & Transfers
Please click on a link below.
Click here to create a Tomball ISD LINK account
If you are new to Tomball ISD and do not have a Tomball ISD LINK account
• You need to apply for Limited Open Enrollment.
• You need to enroll a new student.
• You need to complete an Annual Enrollment for an existing student.
• You need to Apply for an Affidavit or Transfer
- Click here to log into Tomball ISD LINK If you have previously used Tomball ISD LINK.
- Click here to access your Tomball ISD LINK through Home Access Center (HAC) If you do not remember your Tomball ISD LINK account and want to use your Home Access Center account.
If you do not remember your Link Username or your Home Access Center information, please contact your child's campus or contact the Link Help Desk at (281) 357-3052 x4014 (8:00am - 4:30pm).